torsdag 27 mars 2008

Twitter and Counter Posts

Gustaf recommended me this site called twitter, which seems to be a great way of finding out what your friends are doing right now. Like a mini-blog where you write max 140 lines of text. I have just tried it out, but recommend you all to test it and to find out if you like it. Hanselman wrote a nice blog on this twitter-thing - read it at:

http://www.hanselman.com/blog/TwitterTheUselessfulnessOfMicroblogging.aspx

And also, if you haven't read the comments on my last post, Peter posted a comment, which he also posted as a "counter-post" on his own blog, describing why you should comment code. There are some nice arguments, so please read it. Of course I'm planning a "counter-counter-post" on my blog, put you have to wait some more days before I will release it into the public :)

Inga kommentarer: